Pixley Ka Seme Municipality is offering Financial Management graduate / internship opportunities for 2019.
Location: Northern Cape
Closing Date: 8th August 2019
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R96 000. p.a
- A three –year Bachelors Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including either Risk Management and/or Auditing among other.
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation
- The intern will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be between the ages 21 and 35.
How to apply
Letters of application, accompanied by a full CV and certified copies of qualifications, certificates, ID and valid drivers licence must be forwarded to the Municipal Manager, Pixley ka Seme District Municipality, Private Bag X1012, DE AAR 7000.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. S NtamehloSenior Human Resources Practitioner, Telephone number 053-631 0891.