Overberg District Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager. The application will close on 31st May 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Overberg District Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- SENIOR MANAGER: CORPORATE SERVICES
- Appropriate tertiary qualification. B Degree qualification in Administration or Management. NQF level 7 or related field of study,
- Compliance with the minimum competency requirements, as laid down in Government Notice R493 dated 15 June 2007 or alternatively as per the exemption as laid down in the Government Gazette 40593 dated 3 February 2017.
- Minimum of 5 years experience at middle management level;
- Good knowledge of Local Government policies and legislation, institutional governance systems and performance management processes.
- Good knowledge of corporate support services, including Human Capital Management, Legal services, Council Support and Facilities management.
- Knowledge of Labour Relations Act, and other labour-related prescripts.
- Good knowledge of all Municipal legislation.
- Knowledge of coordination and oversight of all specialized support functions
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape;
- Driver’s licence (CodeB)
How to apply
The prescribed application form, (found on www.odm.org.za) and/or a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be submitted to: Dr Riël Hugo & Associates P O Box 6310, Welgemoed 7538.
Enquiries: 021 913 1664