Overberg District Municipality is offering Disaster Management graduate / internship opportunities for 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 13th March 2020
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R80 000.00 per annum
- Degree or Diploma in Disaster Management
- Computer literacy in MS Office applications with practical experience
- Valid code B driver’s licence
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
How to apply
Application forms are available at all ODM Offices and ODM website. Completed application forms, and/or CV are to be returned to the Department: Human Resources, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Certified copies of qualifications must be attached to applications. Late applications and applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed.
For any inquiries in this regard you can contact Mr. B Davy on 028 425 1157.