Office of Health Standards Compliance (OHSC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrator. The application will close on 14th January 2019.
Salary: R299 709 per annum
Office of Health Standards Compliance (OHSC) advertised post is as follows:
- ADMINISTRATOR: CERTIFICATION AND ENFORCEMENT (12 month contract) (Ref #: (Ref no: OHSC 17 /2018))
- A three-year bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in Office Administration/Legal/Paralegal or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in office/legal administration environment
- Experience in the public sector/health or social services, regulatory environment will be an added advantage
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Telephone handling skills
- Administration and organisation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A valid driver’s license.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driver’s licence must be attached. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
Enquiries: Ms L Mashiane or Mr M Mavotsho at telephone numbers: (012) 339 8699/8692