Office of Health Standards Compliance (OHSC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant. The application will close on 10th December 2018.
Salary: R196 407 per annum
Office of Health Standards Compliance (OHSC) advertised posts are as follows:
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT: GOVERNANCE, STRATEGY AND SECRETARIAT SERVICES (12 MONTH CONTRACT) (Ref #: (REF NO: OHSC 15/2018) )
- A grade 12 plus a Secretarial Diploma / Certificate or a relevant qualification
- A minimum of 1-year experience in rendering secretarial support to senior management
- Experience in a regulatory environment will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A valid driver’s license
How to apply
Applications should be submitted for attention of Ms. L Mashiane, Office of Health Standards Compliance, hand-delivered applications may be submitted to reception at: the MRC building, No 1 Soutpansberg Road, Princehoff, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Posted applications may be submitted to: Private Bag X21, Arcadia, 0007. Applications should be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a CV in which previous experience is comprehensively detailed. Originally certified copies of qualification certificates (including matric), service certificates, proof of registration with a body/council, ID and driver’s licence must be attached. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by SAQA and to submit proof of such with their applications. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.