Office o the Public Service Commission hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of State Administration Officer. The application will close on 1st March 2019 @ 15:45.
Salary: R242 475 per annum
Office of the Public Service Commission advertised post is as follows:
- STATE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER TO THE COMMISSIONER REF NO: SAO: COM/01/2019
- A three year post matric qualification (National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree) in Social Sciences, Public Administration/Management or Human Resource Management (NQF Level 6/7)
- At least 2 –3 years’ relevant experience
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal relations
- Must be assertive, trustworthy, ethical and professional with integrity
- Must be willing to occasionally work after hours
- Must have effective administrative, organizational and communication skills
- Must be creative, motivated, self-driven, results-oriented and initiative
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have commitment to transformation and a valid driver’s license (with exception of people with disabilities)
How to apply
Forward your application, stating the relevant reference number to: The Director-General, Office of the Public Service Commission, Private Bag X121, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-deliver at Commission House, Office Park Block B, 536 Francis Baard Street, Arcadia, Pretoria or you can email your application to [email protected] Applications must be Submitted of a signed Z83 form.
Enquiries: MS LC Viviers Tel No:(012) 352 1145