Office of the Public Service Commission hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Audit Committee Member. The application will close on 19th July 2019 @ 15:45.
Office of the Public Service Commission advertised post is as follows:
- AUDIT COMMITTEE MEMBER REF NO: ACM/07/19 (TWO POSTS: 1 LEGAL AND 1 ACCOUNTING/AUDIT)(X2 POSTS)
- A relevant postgraduate qualification in Accounting/Law (New NQF Level 8).
- Relevant experience in corporate governance and/or financial management and/or legal environment.
- Expertise in legal environment.
- Exposure to the public sector and familiarity with risk management practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of internal controls, major accounting and public sector reporting issues.
- Knowledge of and exposure to legislation and policies (PFMA, GRAP, GAAP, Treasury Regulations and National Treasury practice notes relevant to the OPSC).
- Knowledge and understanding of the roles of the internal and external audit.
- Experience in Performance Planning and Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Management and Planning.
- Knowledge and experience in IT and IT Governance will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- (NB: Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in serving on Audit Committees in Government Departments).
How to apply
Forward your application, stating the relevant reference number to: The Director-General, Office of the Office of the Public Service Commission, Private Bag X121, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-deliver at Commission House, Office Park Block B, 536 Francis Baard Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, or you can email your application to [email protected] FOR ATTENTION: Mr M Mabuza
Applications must be submitted on Form Z.83 obtainable from any Public Service department.
ENQUIRIES: MR Zweli Momeka Tel No: (012352 1194/5