Office of the Public Service Commission hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of State Administrative Officer. The application will close on 3rd April 2020 @ 15:45.
Salary: R257 508 –R303 339 perannum
Office of the Public Service Commission advertised post is as follows:
- STATE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OFFICER REF NO: SAO/PAI/02/20
- Ideal Candidate Profile: A three year Degree or National Diploma (NQF Level 6/7) qualification in the field of Public Administration/Public Management/Law/Forensic Investigation or Auditing.
- Experience of Public Service Prescripts, including Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management and Financial Management in the Public Service.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Be analytical and proactive.
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Research skills will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Constitutional Values and Principles (CVPs) in Section 195 and the effect of the CVPs on the daily duties of this post.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and as part of a team.
- A valid driver’s license.
How to apply
Forward your application, stating the relevant reference number to: The Director-General, Office of the Public Service Commission, Private Bag X121, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-deliver at Commission House, Office Park Block B, 536 Francis Baard Street, Arcadia,Pretoria, or you can email your application to [email protected] For Attention: Mr M Mabuza. Applications must be submitted on Form Z.83 obtainable from any Public Service department.
ENQUIRIES: Ms TT Mashikinya Tel No: (012)352 1139