Office of the Chief Justice hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrator. The application will close on 3rd May 2019.
Salary: R257 508 –R285 630 per annum
Office of the Chief Justice advertised post is as follows:
- ADMINISTRATOR: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT REF NO: 2019/486/OCJ
- A three years National Diploma in Office Management or relevant qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in rendering administrative support.
- Technical Knowledge/ Competencies: Human Resource Administration, Financial, Provisioning and procedures, and processes; Document tracking, storage and retrieval; Computer Literacy; Good telephone and office etiquette; Understanding of Relevant Public Service and Departmental legislation/prescripts/policies and procedures; Procedure and processes applied in Office Management; Meeting procedures; Operating office equipment (e.g. Computer, photocopy, scanner, projector); Basic knowledge on financial administration.
- Behavioural competencies: Organizing and Communication (oral and written) skills; Presentation skills; Problem solving; Good Interpersonal relations; Planning and organizing; Proper usage of presentation Equipment; Language skills and ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different backgrounds; Good people skills; Sound organizational skills; Ability to correctly interpret relevant documentation; Basic numeracy; Basic literacy; Ability to do research and analyse information; Intermediate typing skills (ability to do high speed typing and utilize software packages effectively to type more advanced documents which include tables, graphs).
How to apply
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Director: Human Resources, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X10, Marshalltown, 2107. Applications can also be hand delivered to the Office of the Chief Justice, Human Resource Management, 188, 14th Road, Noordwyk, Midrand, 1685.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Ms C Gideon/ Ms LM Mothemane Tel No: (010) 493 2500/2528/2533