Office of the Chief Justice hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Judges’ Secretary. The application will close on 26th July 2019.
Location: East London
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Office of the Chief Justice advertised post is as follows:
- JUDGES’ SECRETARY REF NO: 2019/519/OCJ
- Grade twelve (12), one (1) to three (3) years’ Secretarial experience or as an Office Assistant and a valid driving license.
- An LLB Degree or a minimum of 20 modules completed towards an LLB, BA or BCom Law Degree will serve as an added advantage and results must accompany the application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to pass a typing test.
- Proficiency in English;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written); administration and organizational skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and to work under pressure and attention to detail;
- Customer care service skills and excellent typing skills;
- Confidentiality and time management;
- Computer literacy (MS Word) and research capabilities.
How to apply
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Postal Address:Private Bag X 13012, Cambridge, 5206 East London, Physical Address 59 Western Avenue, Sanlam Park Building, 2nd Floor Vincent 5242 East London.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Mr S Mponzo Tel No: (043) 726 5217