Nelson Mandela Museum (NMM) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Supply Chain Management Specialist. The application will close on 5th July 2019 @ 16:00.
Nelson Mandela Museum (NMM) advertised post is as follows:
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- A BCom Accounting degree or relevant (Articles will be added advantage) and 2 years’ experience in public services SCM OR a diploma in SCM or relevant and 3 years’ experience in public services SCM
- Extensive knowledge of financial management, asset management and SCM processes
- Extensive knowledge of PFMA, B-BBEEA, PPPFA, GRAP standards, SCM guidelines to the Accounting Officers and National Treasury Regulations
- Strong conceptual thinking ability
- Research, Development skills and holistic contracts management acumen ship.
- Networking ability
- Planning and organising skills
- Computer literacy
- Communication skills
- Punctual and professional with ability to work under pressure.
- Valid Drivers licence is a requirement for this position.
How to apply
Interested individuals who meet the requirements should submit their CV’s with certified copies of Identity Documents and Certificates that are not older than three months under a covering letter clearly marked “SCM VACANCY” to: The Human Resources Nelson Mandela Museum P.O Box 52808, Mthatha 5099 Or email your application with the subject matter “SCM VACANCY” to [email protected] or hand deliver to: Nelson Mandela Museum, Corner Owen Street and Nelson Mandela Drive, Bhunga Building, Mthatha, 5099.
All enquiries are to be directed to: The Human Resources Unit, Mrs Yoleka Khumelwana at 047-501 9511.