National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Laboratory and Financial Administration Assistant. The application will close on 19th November 2018.
The National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) advertised post is as follows:
- Laboratory and Financial Administration Assistant: Organic-Bioanalysis & Finance
- Must have a minimum Grade 12 with a qualification in Business Administration.
- Must have a minimum of five year’s general administration experience. Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in managing logistics, administration and basic finances for a team operating to strict deadlines.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently, be detail oriented and organized.
How to apply