National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) is offering Temperature and Humidity Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Closing Date: 24th July 2020
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R 6 070.00 – R 8 050.00 per month
- National Diploma/ Degree in Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, matter and relative humidity is required
- Postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of humidity and dewpoint will be an advantage
- Knowledge of temperature metrology will be an advantage
- Computer literate, especially proficient in MS Office
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified academic record, certified educational qualifications and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected]. Only candidates who have not taken part in an internship programme with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.