National Heritage Council (NHC) hereby invites unemployed graduates between the age of 18-35 to apply for for Internship / Graduate Programme for 2018 /2019.
Closing Date: 16 February 2018
Location: South Africa
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R7500.00 pm
Requirements: Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified below and who are between the ages of 18 and 35 years may apply. Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
|1.Office of the CompanySecretary and General CounselREF:06
This programme will give exposure and provide skills and competence development in the following Functional areas:
1. Organisational Ethics
2. Drafting of legal documents
3. Corporate Governance
4. Company Secretariat fiduciary duty, roles and functionality
5. Company Law
6. Compliance Monitoring
7. Company Law
|2. Liberation Heritage UnitRef: 07
- Honours Degree: Majors in Political Science Anthropology / History / Sociology
1. or previous internship programme required
2. Exposure to multi –media
3. Report writing
4. The Internship Programme in the NHC is meant to provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to further develop their research expertise by working with subject experts and project specialists.
|3. Funding UnitRef: 08
- 3-year Degree / Diploma in Business Administration/ Financial management degree
1. or previous internship required
2. Analyse specific funding trends and patterns
3. Report writing
4. Knowledge of financial management
5. Knowledge of legislative /Compliance matters
Please note the following:
Applicants should not have had previous formal employment related to their field of study. Only candidates who have not previously benefited from an Internship programme will be considered.
The National Heritage Council will not make provision for transport and/or accommodation to any candidate, whether traveling from or outside Gauteng Province.
The NHC will not provide accommodation for any appointed candidate from or outside of Gauteng.
How To Apply
Download Application Form 2018
Application forms should be accompanied by a CV, certified copies of qualifications / certificates and a certified copy of a bar-coded South African identity document.
Forward all required documentation to [email protected]
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The following are the Internship opportunities that currently exist within the NHC:
The NHC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. Qualifying people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.