National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 8th March 2019.
National Home Builders Registration Council (NHBRC) advertised posts is as follows:
- Manager: Supply Chain (5 Year Contract)
- Honours Degree (NQF 8) Supply Chain Management/Procurement or other related Finance degree.
- Minimum of 9 years working experience in the Supply Chain environment, including 5 years’ managerial experience.
- At least five years SCM experience should be within the public sector.
- MCIPS certification would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to form effective relationships across the Supply Chain Division.
- Knowledge of BBBEE and PPPFA.
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected] with “Manager: Supply Chain” in the subject line. Applicants are informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within 1 month after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Ms. Bathabile Gabaza Tel: (011) 317 0000