The National Energy Regulator (NERSA) invites suitable applicants to apply for Scholarship / Bursary Programme for 2019.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 25th March 2019
NERSA desires to offer bursaries to students who wish to study towards for Post-graduate Diploma/Degree. Bursaries awards are for fields of study that are appropriate to NERSA’s business including, but not limited to the following:
- Actuarial Science;
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen with a valid identity document;
- Be admitted and in possession of admission letter from a South African University or University of Technology that is established or registered in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa;
- Be from the group of previously disadvantaged South Africans;
- have excellent academic record and demonstrate a potential for academic success;
- Proven financial need:
- Approved bursary amount will be determined by financial means test within the maximum or minimum amount assistance figures.
- Disclose in writing to NERSA the particulars of any other bursary, grant or financial assistance he or she is or will be receiving in respect of his or her studies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation:
- Motivational letter;
- ID (certified copy);
- University acceptance letter
- Full academic record at tertiary institution (certified copy)and
- Proof of income.
Interested persons can forward their applications via email to [email protected] by post to National Energy Regulator of South Africa, Human Resources Department, PO Box 40343, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0007, or by hand delivery at NERSA Office, 526 Kulawula Street, Arcadia, Pretoria for attention: Ms. Lena Rankhumise.
Enquiries should be directed to:Ms. Lena Rankhumise on (012) 401-4600.