Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Librarian. The application will close on 8th March 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Eastern Cape
Salary: R320 604 – R445 752 per annum
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- LIBRARIAN: CHILDREN
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Valid Code EB driver’s license.
- Coordination and reporting requirements associated with this post require in-depth understanding, knowledge and application of principles, acceptable practices and procedures.
- Two to three years’ experience.
- Supervisory and report-writing skills.
How to apply
Official application forms are obtainable from the Employment Application Receiving Centres that are located on ground floor of: Lillian Diedericks Building (formerly Brister House), Govan Mbeki Avenue, Port Elizabeth OR Town Hall, Market Street, Uitenhage. Application forms may also be downloaded from the municipal website: www.nelsonmandelabay.gov.za.
Mail to the Executive Director: Corporate Services (Human Resources Management Services Sub-Directorate), PO Box 116, Port Elizabeth 6000 or deliver to the relevant Employment Application Receiving Centre.
Telephonic enquires may be directed to the Receptionist, Tel: 041 506 3259.