Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Coordinator. The application will close on 7th June 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Eastern Cape
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- COORDINATOR: OFFICE ADMINISTRATION – POSITION CODE: 190085
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting or Public Administration.
- A minimum of two to three years’ relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy in MS Office Applications.
- In addition to the above, a Management/Supervision Diploma will be advantageous.
- One to two years’ management/supervisory experience will be essential.
- Analytical and technical skills in assessing, understanding and delivering business requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of MFMA and the Municipality’s SCM Regulations and financial systems.
- Ability to manage office staff and controlling expenditure of the office.
How to apply
Kindly note that all applications for employment should be completed and submitted online on the municipal website at www.nelsonmandelabay.gov.za(go to “Vacancies’ to find the official employment application form of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality). The completed application form must be submitted electronically from this site, accompanied by certified and scanned copies of academic qualifications and a CV.
Telephonic enquiries may be directed to the Receptionist, tel: 041 506 3259.