Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is offering graduate / internship opportunity for 2019.
Location: Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 19th July 2019
Duration: 15 Months
Stipend: R4500 p.m
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality advertised internship is as follows:
- TRAINEE TRAFFIC OFFICER (NINETY POSITIONS) POSITION CODE: 7984
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Valid Code B driver’s licence.
- South African citizenship.
- Age between eighteen and thirty-five years.
- Medically fit and able-bodied (test to be conducted by Employee Wellness Centre).
- Proficient in English.
- Clean criminal record.
- Unemployed resident within Nelson Mandela Bay.
- All racial groups and gender within Nelson Mandela Bay.
- Meeting all institutional employment criteria.
How to apply
Mail to the Executive Director: Corporate Services (Human Resources Management Services Sub-Directorate), PO Box 116, Port Elizabeth 6000 or deliver to the relevant Employment Application Receiving Centre.Please complete one employment application form per vacancy, clearly stating the position code of the post for which you are applying.
Application forms may also be downloaded from the municipal website: www.nelsonmandelabay.gov.za.
Telephonic enquires may be directed to the Receptionist, Tel: 041 506 3259.