National School of Government (NSG) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Graphic Designer. The application will close on 24th May 2019.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
National School of Government (NSG) advertised post is as follows:
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: INTERNATIONAL, SPECIAL PROJECTS & COMMUNICATIONS REFNO: NSG 08/2019
- Appropriate B Degree/equivalent in Graphic Design or Information Design Experience: 1 –3 years’ experience in graphic designing.
- Competencies/Skills: Competence on a variety of graphic design platforms and applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and practical problem solving.
- Advanced creative and artistic skills to turn clients’ ideas into workable plans.
- Basic project management skills.
- Advanced Technical Skills.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge: In depth knowledge of delivery of graphical design support services.
- Understanding of the relevant legislative frameworks in the Public Service.
- Understanding of the public service and spheres of government will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of open source technologies.
- Expert knowledge of design, usability and interactivity.
- A commitment to keep up to date with technology Personal attributes: Independent, dynamic, self-confident, team worker, strong on self-direction, self-starter with client-focused attitude.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to changes.
- Results orientated and able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst delivering excellent results.
- Ability handle multiple and competing priorities.
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when necessary.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to Principal: National School of Government, Private Bag X759, Pretoria, 0001. For Attention: Ms L Raseroka, HR Unit, National School of Government by hand at ZK Matthews Building, 70 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria. A fully completed and signed Z83 form must be submitted.
ENQUIRIES: Ms D Mokgokolo Tel No: (012) 441 6343