National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Economist. The application will close on 5th July 2019.
National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) advertised post is as follows:
- Economist: Smallholder Market Access
- Candidate must have at least an Honours Degree in Agricultural Economics or an equivalent qualification.
- A Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in research, analysis and data collection.
- Knowledge of the MAP Act will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to travel.
- Knowledge and understanding of Policies, Procedures and Legislation within the agricultural sector.
- Advanced research and analysis skills,
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work independently and under pressure,
- Computer literacy,
- Project Management,
- Problem Solving,
- Stakeholder management,
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
How to apply
Please forward your applications to [email protected] Should you not receive a response within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further queries, contact Pamela Shoyisi on 012 341 1115