Mossel Bay Municipality hereby invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 25 May 2018 @ 13:00
Duration: 24 months
Field of Studies
- Rural Development
- Local Economic Development
- Social Welfare
- Human Resource Management
- Town Planning
- Building Control
- Human Settlements and Environment
- Civil Engineering
- Short listed and invited candidates will be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and practical test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant
How To Apply
- Application forms are available on the Municipal web-site (www.mosselbay.gov.za) or electronically available from the contact person Ms C Wagenaar or Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606 5000.
- Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV.
- Electronic applications will be accepted.
- Electronic applications may be e-mailed to [email protected]
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
- If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
- Enquiries: Ms C Wagenaar or Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606 5000.
Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to:The Senior Manager (Human Resources), P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500.
Check full details below…