Mossel Bay Municipality hereby invites applicants to apply for Finance Internship Programme.
- Short listed and invited candidates will be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and practical test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant
How To Apply
- These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant. Click here to download application form or available from the contact persons mentioned hereunder.
- Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV.
- Electronic applications will be accepted.
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- Further details are obtainable from Ms C Wagenaar and Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606-5000.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
- Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to:The Senior Manager (Human Resources), P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500.
Check full details below…