Limpopo Provincial Treasury hereby invites applications for internship programme for 2019/2021 in Polokwane, Limpopo. The advertised interns are for IT, GIS, HR, Communications, Labour Relations, Records Management and more!
Closing Date: 1st February 2019 @ 16:30
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Period: 24 Months
Stipend: R5728.54 per month
Check full details below …
Field Of Studies:
Internships are in the following fields:
|IGR, lR & ODA x 1
|Organisational Design x 1
|Office on the Status of Women x 1
|Special Programmes x 1
|Expenditure and Compliance x 1
|Budget Planning x 1
|Performance Monitoring and Evalutation x 2
|DGITO x 1
|Communications x 2
|PGITO x 1
|Performance Management x 1
|Development Planning x 1
|Spatial Planning x 1
|Security Management x 1
|Strategic Management x 1
|Legal Services x 1
|HR Planning and Service Delivery x 1
|Policy, Research and Anti-Poverty Strategies x 1 Strategies
|GIS x 1
How to Apply
- Applications from unemployed South African citizens residing in Limpopo aged between 18 and 35 years are hereby invited for the fitting of internship positions as shown below.
- Applicants who already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
- The applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational qualifications. Academic records and identity documents,
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on Z83 form. Separate applications should be submitted for each area of placement.
- All applications should be directed to following address: The Director General, Office of the Premier, Private Bag x9483, Polokwane 0700 or hand delivered at the of the Premier, No. 40 Hans van Rensburg Street, Mowaneng Building, Polokwane,
- Enquiries should be directed to Ms Phahladira M.L or Ms Eustace Maatjie at telephone numbers 015 287 6371 and 015 287 6365 respectively.
- The Office of the Premier is an affirmative action employer. Suitable women and the people with disabilities remain the target group and are encouraged to apply in line with the Employment Equity Act N055 of 1998.
- Late applications, e-mails or faxed applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.