Limpopo Provincial Treasury hereby invites applications for internship programme for 2018/2019 in Polokwane, Limpopo. The advertised interns are for IT, GIS, Communications, Labour Relations, Records Management and more!
Closing Date: 5 January 2018
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Period: 12 Months
Stipend: R5353.75 per month
Check full details below …
Field Of Studies:
Internships are in the following fields:
|IGR, lR & ODA
|Office on the Status of Women
|Internal Controls and Compliance
|HR Planning and Service Delivery
|Policy, Research and Anti-Poverty Strategies
|Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
How to Apply
- Applications from unemployed South African citizens residing in Limpopo aged between 18 and 35 years are hereby invited for the fitting of internship positions as shown below.
- Applicants who already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
- The applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational qualifications. Academic records and identity documents,
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on Z83 form. Separate applications should be submitted for each area of placement.
- All applications should be directed to following address: The Director General, Office of the Premier, Private Bag 749483, Polokwane 0700 or hand delivered at the of the Premier, No. 40 Hans van Rensburg Street, Mowaneng Building, Polokwane,
- Enquiries should be directed to Mr. Caswell Chuene or Ms Eustace Maatjie at telephone numbers 015 287 5299 and 015 287 5355 respectively.
- The Office of the Premier is an affirmative action employer. Suitable women and the people with disabilities remain the target group and are encouraged to apply in line with the Employment Equity Act N055 of 1998.
- Late applications, e-mails or faxed applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
Please accept that your application has not been successful if you do not hear from this Office two (2) months after the closing date.