Limpopo Department of Transport hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Financial Officer. The application will close on 12th August 2019 @ 16:00.
Limpopo Department of Transport advertised post is as follows:
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER REF NO: LDT 001 /19
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF level 7) or equivalent as recognised by SAQA.
- An undergraduate qualification in finance and accounting will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of experience at a senior managerial level.
- Valid driver’s licence (attach copy).
- Capability and Leadership;
- People Management and Empowerment, Programme and Project Management;
- Financial Management;
- Change Management;
- Computer Literacy;
- Knowledge Management, Service Delivery Innovation;
- Problem Solving and Analysis;
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus;
- Public Service Knowledge;
- Negotiation, Policy formulation and Analytic thinking.
How to apply
Quoting the relevant reference, should be forwarded as follows: to The Head of Department, Department of Transport, Private Bag X 9491, Polokwane, 0700 OR Handed in at Phamoko Building, Second 2ndFloor, Office No. 45 at 40 Church Street, Polokwane, 0699. Applications which are faxed, e-mailed or forwarded / submitted to the wrong address will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted on the prescribed Form Z83 (Obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the Internet at www.gov.za/documents), which must be completed in full, originally signed.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. N F Mpe Tel No: (015) 294 8401 or Ms RJ Phihlela Tel No: (015) 295 1166.