The Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development invites suitable applicants to apply for Animal and Plant Production Internships Programme for 2018/2019.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Duration: 24 months
Stipend: The Department shall pay a stipend to the value of R87 000.00 per annum.
Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development presents Hundred and twenty (120) opportunities for unemployed graduates with a recognized agricultural qualification at a minimum level of a diploma / degree in Animal and Plant Production.
- Limpopo province based unemployed graduates in possession of a recognized agricultural qualification at a minimum level of diploma / degree in Animal and Plant Production.
- South African unemployed graduates with above mentioned qualification will be considered.
- Targeted beneficiaries are youth of which 50% are women and 2% people with disabilities.
- Graduate from Limpopo Agricultural Colleges are encourage to apply.
- Applicants must be entering similar programme in Government for the first time, however, it should be noted that this initiative is not an internship programme.
- Graduates who are currently on an internship programme will not be given first preference unless they are already completed their internship programme.
will include, but not limited to the following:
- Farm Management; Crop and Animal Production functions; Record Keeping; Parking of Agricultural Produce; Loading and offloading of Agricultural Produce; marketing of agricultural produce, identification of new markets fro agricultural produce; supervision of workers; development of farm plans and production plants, etc. duties will be more of farm related work including any other relevant activities .
How to apply
Applications should be submitted on Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Departments and should be accompanied by detailed CV, certified copies of education s and identity documents to below addresses:
|Capricorn – Physical Address: Lebowakgomo, Government Offices, next to Traffic Station-Block 28
Postal Address: P / Bag X28, CHUENESPOORT, 0745
Mr. Gololo PL, 015 632 8600 | Ms Sebatjane LD, 015 632 8600
|Vhembe – Physical Address: Makwarela Government Offices
Postal Address: P / Bag X2247, SIBASA 0970
Ms Rathogwa M and Mr. Netshiombo DG 015 963 2005 / 6
|Sekhukhune – Physical Address: Lebowakgomo Government Offices, next to Traffic Station-Block 27
Postal Address: P / Bag X01, CHUENESPOORT 0745
Ms Mphahlele RS and Ms. Laka M.A, 015 632 7000
|Waterberg – Physical Address: NTK Building
Postal Address: P / Bag X1048, MODIMOLLE 0510
Mr. Jones DB / Ms. Serumula D.D , 014 717 1064 / 4949 / 2523
|Mopani – Physical Address: Old Parliamentary Building
Postal Address: P / Bag X577, GIYANI 0826
Mr. Zitha SS / Mr. Hobyane MD 015 812 3210