Limpopo Department of Cooperative Governance, Human Settlements and Traditional Affairs hereby invites applications for Internship / Graduate Programme for 2018 /2019. The advertised CoGHSTA Limpopo Internship Programme for 2018 / 2019 are as follows: IT, Communication Services, Legal Services, Municipal Finances and many more.
Closing Date: 5 January 2018
Period: 12 Months
Stipend: R4458.50 for NQF Level 5 (Engineering Studies Only) and R5353.75 NQF Level 6, 7, 8, and 9
Check full details below …
Graduates who have already completed an Internship Programme in any Government institution are not allowed to apply. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted on Z83 form (download here) obtainable from all Public Service Departments, accompanied by certified copies of education qualifications, Identity document and detailed/ comprehensive CV, Proof of Limpopo residency: Original copy of Municipal rates and tax statements or signed and stamped letter by the Traditional Authority or ESKOM statements. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered. The field for which you are applying for must be clearly stated. Failure to submit the required documentation will automatically disqualify applications. Due to large volume of applications we envisage to receive, unsuccessful applications will not be returned/ posted back to applicants.
Applications should be accompanied by the following:
- Completed and signed Z83 form
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of the identity document
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate,
- Certified copies of tertiary qualifications;
- Proof of Limpopo residency through: (a) Original copy of Municipal rates and tax statements; (b) Signed and stamped letter by the traditional Authority; and (c) Eskom Statements.
- Confirmation from SANCO or CIVIC association will not be considered as a proof of residence.
- Those graduates who have already completed an internship programme in any government institution are not allowed to apply.
- Successful applicants will be paid their monthly stipend based on the minimum qualification which was attached when they were applying for the internship placement.
- Applicants, who completed their studies but have not yet graduated, must attach duly signed and stamped endorsement letters from their institutions.
Applications should be submitted to: The Acting Head of Department; Department of CoGHSTA, Private Bag X 9485, POLOKWANE 0700 OR submitted in person to CORPORATE RECORDS (Registry) First Floor at 28 Market Street.
Contact Persons: Internships and Learnerships Personnel (Ms. Matjea M.A, Ms. Nkuna J.K, Mr. Nkumbuta M.M, Ms. Ndlovu A.N, Ms. Mantlhakga M.J and Mr. Maleka P.M at (015) 294 2018/ 2004/ 2243/ 2288/ 2122/ 2003).
If you do not receive any response from us within 03 months after the closing date, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.