Lepelle Nkumpi Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Executive Manager. The application will close on 1st March 2019.
Lepelle Nkumpi Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- Executive Manager: Planning & LED
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Building Sciences / Architecture or Bachelor’s degree in Town and Regional Planning or Development Studies, or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience at Middle Management level and proven successful professional development/town and regional planning experience
- A Project Management certificate or diploma or registration as a Professional Planner in accordance with the Planning Professions Act, 2002 (Act 36 of 2002) and/or registration with a recognised relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- qualification relating to the National Treasury Competency Requirements for Senior Officials, ie CPMD/MFMP/ELMDP, will be an added advantage
- A Code EB driver’s licence
- Computer literacy
How to apply
Please forward all applications to the Acting Municipal Manager, Lepelle-Nkumpi Local Municipality, Private Bag X07, Chuenespoort 0745, or hand-deliver at Lepelle-Nkumpi Local Municipality, 170 BA Civic Centre Unit F, Lebowakgomo 0737
Enquiries must be directed to Ms MV Muparutsa at (015) 633-4533 or Mr CR Mphahlele at (015) 633-4522.