Lekwa Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 5th August 2019.
Lekwa Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES Reference Number: MCS/HRM/001
- Relevant B Degree /Diploma in Human Resources or Administration or Equivalent Qualification.
- Extensive middle management experience in Local Government Sector.(4-5 years).
- Computer Literacy,
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Management and Supervisory Skills will be an added advantage.
- Proven managerial and service delivery competence.
- Certificate of membership with Institute of Municipal People Practitioners of Southern Africa(IMPSA)will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of BCEA, LRA, EE, SDLA, SDA.Planning, organising and project management skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
How to apply
Interested applicants meeting the requirements are requested to forward an application form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, together with originally certified copies of qualifications and identity documents to The Municipal Manager, Acting Executive Manager Corporate Services, P.O. Box 66, Standerton, 2430or hand deliver such at the Lekwa Local Municipality Administration Building, Corner Dr Beyers Naude and Mbonani Mayisela Street, Standerton.
The Application for Employment Form is available from the Lekwa Local Municipality website at www.lekwalm.gov.za. or the Lekwa Local Municipal Administration Building, Corner Dr. Beyers Naude and Mbonani Mayisela Street, Standerton must be completed.
For further enquiries please contact the Acting Executive Manager Corporative Services, Mr.V.V. Nenzheleleat 083 415 6556.