Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Practitioner. The application will close on 11th February 2019.
Location: East London
Salary: R482, 907. 00 p.a
Legal Aid South Africa (LASA) advertised post is as follows:
- Legal Practitioner – Civil Level 2
- Admitted attorney/advocate (the latter must have completed pupilage successfully at an institution recognised by Legal Aid SA).
- LLB or B Proc degree.
- At least five years’ post admission civil experience.
- Right of appearance in the High Court.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Self-development orientation.
- A valid driver’s license is an advantage
How to apply
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and required skills as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 11 February 2019, quoting the above reference number on the subject line to: Nobuhle Ndlwana : email [email protected] , Tel:043 704 4700. or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za