Laingsburg Municipality is offering Financial Management graduate / internship opportunities for 2019.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 5th July 2019
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R100 000 p.a
Laingsburg Municipality advertised internship programme is as follows:
- NOTICE 47-2019 Financial Interns x3
- B.Comm degree, National Diploma or equivalent, preferably majoring in Accounting;
- Sound knowledge of General Recognised Accounting Practice (GRAP);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Be Computer literate and have knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
How to apply
To apply in assured confidence, please send your Application form, CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter (including details of at least 3 contactable referees and the relevant reference number) to The Human Resource Manager, Laingsburg Municipality, Private Bag X4, Laingsburg, 6900
For enquiries contact the Human Resource Office- Ms Noeline Gouws at (023) 5511 019