KwaZulu Natal Department of Treasury hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Infrastructure Specialist. The application will close on 29th November 2019.
Location: KwaZulu Natal
KwaZulu Natal Department of Treasury advertised post is as follows:
- INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST: PROVINCIAL, Ref No KZN PT 19/43
- A 3 year NQF level 7Degree/ NQF Level 6 National Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, and Project Management in the built environment.
- A minimum of three (3) years junior management experience in a relevant infrastructure environment.
- A valid driver’s license and in the case of persons with disabilities who are unable to personally drive, the ability to meet work related travel commitments is required.
- Extensive working knowledge of applicable national and provincial policies and legislation is required.
- Advanced Project Management.
- Contract Management.
- Financial Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Administrative Procedures.
- Public Finance Management Act (PFMA).
- Municipal Finance Management Act (MFMA). Division of Revenue Act.
- Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA).
- Broad Based BlackEconomic Empowerment (BBBEE).
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB).
- Treasury Regulations.
- Provincial Growth and Development Strategy (PGDS).
- Provincial Spatial and Economic Development (PSEDS).
- Provincial Procurement Act and Regulations.
- Public Finance Management Act –Best Practices.
- National Treasury Guidelines documents.
- South Africa’s Fiscal and Monetary Policy.
- Provincial Policy Priorities.
- Budget Formulation.
- Code of Conduct.
- Legislation applicable to allocated departments.
- Political and socio-economic environment surrounding allocated departments.
- Labour Relations Act.
- Employment Equity Act
How to apply
Applicants, quoting the correct reference number must be forwarded to: The Head of Department, Provincial Treasury, and Directorate: Human Resource Management P.O. Box 3613, PIETERMARITZBURG, 3200 for the attention of Mrs Z. Ndlela.
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed application form, Z83, available from any Public Service Department.
Enquiries: Ms.F Mkhize (033) 8974 441