KwaZulu Natal Department of Treasury hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Boimetrics System Support. The application will close on 16th August 2019.
Location: KwaZulu Natal
KwaZulu Natal Department of Treasury advertised post is as follows:
- BOIMETRICS SYSTEM SUPPORTER REF NO: KZN PT19/29
- NQF level 6 National Diploma/ NQF level 7 Degree in IT/ Financial Information Systems.
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an IT Security Access Control System environment
- A valid driver’s license, and in the case of persons with disabilities who are unable to personally drive, proof of the ability to meet work related travel commitments is required. Computer literacy.
- Extensive knowledge of the Biometric System.
- Knowledge of smartcard and finger printer scanner technology.
- Working knowledge of the Basic Accounting System (BAS) and relevant prescript to BACS.
- Working knowledge of the HARDCAT system.
- National Treasury circulars.
- Basic understanding of the PERSAL salary system.
- Knowledge of National Regulations.
- Knowledge, Financial Regulations.
- Public Finance Management Act.
- Basic knowledge of the other systems used by Departments in the Province.
- Good verbal and written Communication skills.
- Project management.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Problem solving skills. Analytical.
- Change Management.
- Self-disciplined and able to work under pressure within minimum supervision.
- Customer relations.
How to apply
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury, P O Box 3613, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 or 145 Chief Albert Luthuli Road, Pietermaritzburg 3200. For Attention: Mr VT Mdlalose.
Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form.
Enquiries: Mr K Mqadi Tel No: (033) 897 4585