KwaZulu Natal Department of Health hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Human Resource Manager. The application will close on 31st May 2019.
Location: KwaZulu Natal
KwaZulu Natal Department of Health advertised post is as follows:
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER: (LEVEL 11): REFERENCE NO. G30/2019
- Degree/ National Diploma in Human Sciences related field. PLUS
- Three (3) years managerial experience in Human Resource Management PLUS
- Unendorsed valid Code B driver’s licence (Code 08).
- Computer certificate: MS Office Software Application i.e. Ms word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strategic and Operational Planning Skills.
- Broad knowledge of HR Practices/HR Development and planning, Employee Relations and Employee Health and Wellness programme.
- Excellent management, facilitation, communication an interpersonal skills.
- Expert knowledge of legislative and policy framework informing the areas od operation
- Ability to work in amulti-disciplinary team at a senior managerial level
- Ability to prioritise the issues and other work related matters in order to comply with tight deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of computerized personnel and salary systems (PERSAL), MS Packages and applications thereof.
How to apply
All applications should be forwarded to: The Chief Director: Human Resource Management Services: KZN Department of Health, Private Bag X9051, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 OR Hand Delivered to: 330 Langalibalele Street, Natalia Building, REGISTRY, Minus 1:1 North Tower.
Applications must be submitted on the prescribed Application for Employment form (Z83) which must be originally signed and dated. The application form (Z83) must be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates, Identity Document and Driver’s Licence (not copies of previously certified copies). The Reference Number must be indicated in the column (Part A) provided thereof on the Z83 form.
ENQUIRIES : MS RT NGCOBO : 033- 9402 499