KwaZulu Natal Department of Arts and Culture hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Cultural Officer, Personal Assistant, Administration Clerk and more. The application will close on 16th August 2019.
Location: KwaZulu Natal
KwaZulu Natal Department of Arts and Culture advertised posts are as follows:
- CHIEF WORK STUDY ANALYST: ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT: HRM&D REF NO: DAC40/19
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR: LIBRARY SERVICES REF NO: DAC41/19
- CULTURAL OFFICER: COMMUNITY CULTURE-ALL ARTS REF NO: DAC42/19 (X2 POSTS)
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR: LANGUAGE SERVICES REF NO: DAC43/19AND PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR: SECURITY SERVICES REF NO: DAC44/1
- HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK SUPERVISOR: SERVICE CONDITIONS –HRM&D REF NO: DAC45/19
- ADMINISTRATION CLERK –LIBRARY SERVICES REF NO:DAC46/19
- ACCOUNTING CLERK –SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT: ACQUISITION DIVISION REF NO:DAC47/19
- DRIVER –LIBRARY SERVICES REF NO:DAC48/19
How to apply
Applications quoting the relevant reference number should be forwarded as follows: The Director: Human Resources Management and Development: Department of Arts and Culture, Private Bag X 9140, Pietermaritzburg, 3200 or 171 Boshoff Street, Pietermaritzburg, 3200.
Check full details below…