Kouga Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Communications Officer. The application will close on 19th July 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Eastern Cape
Salary: R209 244.00 – R271 572.00 p.a
Kouga Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER NOTICE NO: 122/2019
- Relevant NQF 6 qualification;
- At least two years’ experience in a communications environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of developmental communications, communications principles, acceptable practices and procedures;
- Broad knowledge of all media;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and one other official language in Kouga (Xhosa or Afrikaans);
- Good research and analytical skills;
- Valid Code B driver’s license;
- Competent knowledge of computer applications;
- Competency in graphic design would be an advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must submit a formal application form and a comprehensive CV, certified copy of qualifications, identity document and driver’s licence. Applications must be submitted electronically as one PDF document to [email protected]. Application forms can be obtained from the Municipal website, www.kouga.gov.za and must reach the Human Resource Manager.
For any enquiries contact Mr. D De Jager: 042 2002 200.