Kouga Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Committee Clerk. The application will close on 18th January 2019 @ 12:00.
Location: Eastern Cape
Salary: R185 856.00 – R241 200.00 p.a
Kouga Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- COMMITTEE CLERK
- Relevant NQF level 6 qualification;
- Strong command of English – written & verbal;
- At least two (2) years experience in committee/ secretariat services;
- Experience in paperless/ electronic environment will be an added advantage;
- Advanced Computer Skills (MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point) is required;
- Must be able to speak two of the official languages in Kouga (Afrikaans, English, and Xhosa
How to apply
All applicants must submit a formal application form and include their CV, certified copy of qualifications, identity documents and driver’s license. All applications must be submitted electronically to [email protected]. Application forms can be obtained from the Municipal website, www.kouga.gov.za and must reach the Human Resource Manager. For any inquiries contact Mr. B Faulkner: 042 2002 200.