Kouga Local Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 8th February 2019.
Location: Eastern Cape
Salary: R536 368.09 – R678 048.54 p.a
Kouga Local Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: EXPENDITURE
- NQF level 7 Qualification in Accounting or equivalent;
- Registration with relevant professional bodies is an added advantage;
- Must have Strong Management Skills;
- Compliance with Government notice 40593 National Treasury no. 91 dated 3 February 2017 i.e. competencies for finance officials;
- Bilingual in at least 2 of the 3 official languages prevalent in the Kouga Area;
- High level of proficiency in Excel & municipal financial system preferably SAMRAS;
- Valid Driver’s License with own transport;
- 5 years relevant experience of which 3 years must be in Payroll and Creditors in a senior capacity;
- Knowledge of Local Government Legislation;
- Good communication skills and Conflict management skills;
- Must be able to handle highly pressurized situations.
How to apply
All applicants must submit a formal application form and a comprehensive CV, certified copy of qualifications, identity document and driver’s licence. All applications must be submitted electronically as one PDF document to [email protected]. Application forms can be obtained from the Municipal website, www.kouga.gov.za and must reach the Human Resource Manager.
For any enquiries contact Mr. D De Jager: 042 2002 200.