Kannaland Municipality hereby is offering Financial Management graduate / internship opportunities for 2020.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 7th February 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R120 000.00 per annum.
- A three year’s Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma (NQF 6) / or FET College Diploma (with major concentrations in Economics, Accounting or Finance, Local Government Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management).
- Proficiency in two (2) languages of the Western Cape (Afrikaans/English/Xhosa -Speak, Read and Write)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Applications)
- High Level of responsibility and ability to give attention to detail
- Accountancy and Numeracy Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of monthly reconciliations,
- Knowledge with regards to Internal Audit processes,
- Good Communication Skills.
How to apply
Application forms and further information: Application forms are available at the Kannaland Municipality website. A Curriculum vitae with a cover letter will also be accepted. For any further information contact the Human Resource Division at 028-551 8000, P O Box 30, LADISMITH, 6655 or Electronic applications may be e-mailed to: [email protected]