Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Labour Relations Practitioner. The application will close on 12th August 2019 @ 16:30.
Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) advertised post is as follows:
- LABOUR RELATIONS PRACTITIONER REF NO: Q9/2019/19
- Three (3) years Diploma (NQF6) equivalent qualification in Labour Relations/Labour Law /Human Resources Management.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in Labour Relations.
- Driver’s License.
- Knowledge requirements: Labour Law Prescripts. Public Service Act. Public Service Regulations. PSCBC & GPSSBC Regulations. Case Law.
- Skills and Competencies: Communications (Verbal and Written) skills. Problem solving. Good Interpersonal, Negotiation Skills. Ability to work under pressure. Computer literate. interpersonal and analytical skills.
How to apply
Independent Police Investigative Directorate, National Office Private Bag X 941 Pretoria 0002 hand deliver to 114 Madiba street, City Forum Building, Pretoria 0001. FOR ATTENTION: Ms P Mereko.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department accompanied by a fully completed and signed form Z83.
ENQUIRIES:Mr S Phaladi Tel No: (012) 339 0091