Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) is Finance (Corporate Services) offering Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2020.
Location: North West
Closing Date: 13th July 2020
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R7, 993.17 per month
- Applicants must have completed and be in possession of Matric / N3 certificate and a tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma) in Finance/ Financial Management, Accounting or Economics (a post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage).
- The candidate must possess good communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- He/ she must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Be prepared to work long hours;
- Pro-active; decisive;
- Confident and be service driven.
How to apply
Suitably qualified candidates must forward applications to the AM: HR & Training, Protea Office Park Building, Sekame Street, Mahikeng Industrial Site or Fax: (018) 391-0872 or email [email protected]
All applications must include a covering letter that clearly indicates the relevant reference number (Ref Nr: NW-01) of the post.