The Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Advisor. The application will close on 15th February 2019.
The Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) advertised post is as follows:
- LEGAL ADVISOR(x2)[5-yearFixed Term Employment Contract]
- LLB Degree or an NQF Level 7 Law qualification
- 7 years proven Courtlitigation experience
- A valid driver’s licence is a pre-requisite
- Thorough knowledge of the law, legal structures, administrative procedures and conduct of health practices and ethics
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work under pressure
- Ability to gather information and write reports
- Advisory skills
- Trial Advocacy
How to apply
All interested applicants should forward their applications, together with a detailed CV to [email protected] quoting the job title in the subject line.