Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager. The application will close on 2nd August 2019.
Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) advertised post is as follows:
- Senior Manager: RAF Section Five (5) year fixed-term employment contract
- LLB or equivalent NQF L7 Legal qualification
- 5 years’ work experience in a legal administrative environment
- 5 years legal administration experience of Road Accident Fund cases will bean added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of relevant Legislations
- Sound understanding of the Health professions Legislation and ethical rules
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance and Business Ethics;
- Strong transformational leadership capability;
- Excellent Communications skills
- Excellent advisory and consultation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
How to apply
All interested applicants should forward their application letter, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, to [email protected] quoting the job title in the subject line.