Government Technical Advisory Centre (GTAC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Financial Analyst. The application will close on 24th May 2019 @ 12:00.
Government Technical Advisory Centre (GTAC) advertised post is as follows:
- FINANCIAL ANALYST: JOBS FUND PMU ADMINISTRATION REF NO: G006/2019
- A relevant 3-year (NQF 7) qualification Degree/Diploma in Accounting or Finance, Post graduate degree Financial Administration, Accounting or a related field will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of Statutory Accounting Principles. To provide reliable, accurate, timely and well-informed advice to the Jobs Fund Team on legal issues and the potential legal implications of various business initiatives and projects.
- Competencies required; Client Orientation: Client-service orientation implies helping or serving others, to meet their needs. It means focusing on discovering those needs, figuring out how to best meet them as well as putting into practice the Batho Pele spirit. The term “clients” refers to both internal and external clients. Concern for Quality and Order: Desire to see things done logically, clearly and well. It takes various monitoring and checking work and information, insisting on the clarity of roles and duties, setting up and maintaining information system. Effective Communication: Ability to transmit and receive information clearly and communicate effectively to others by considering their points of view in order to respond appropriately. This may involve listening, interpreting, formulating and delivering: verbal, non-verbal, written, and or electronic messages. It includes the ability to convey ideas and information in a way that brings understanding to the target audience. Emotional Intelligence: Capacity for recognising their own feelings and those of others, for motivating themselves and others as a result of this awareness, and for managing emotions within themselves and in others
How to apply
Applications can be hand delivered to the National Treasury Reception desk at 240 Madiba Street, Pretoria, or potential candidates may apply online on the GTAC website at https://www.gtac.gov.za/careers. Please visit the GTAC website at www.gtac.gov.za for more information.
Applications should be accompanied by a duly completed and signed Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service department).
ENQUIRIES: Kaizer Malakoane Tel No: (012) 315 5442