Greater Letaba Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Financial Officer. The application will close on 9th July 2019 @ 12:00.
Greater Letaba Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- A Bachelor’s Degree / NQF 7 or equivalent tertiary qualification in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Economics.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in the middle management position in local government or similar environment.
- A postgraduate degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- A certificate as prescribed by National Treasury, Government Gazette No. 29967 dated 15 June 2007 for Senior Officials i.e. CPMD/MFMP/ELMDP will be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant policy and legislation.
- Good knowledge and understanding of institutional governance systems and performance management.
- Must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the local government financial environment and administration including MFMA, Treasury Regulations, Supply Chain Management, working experience in GAAP and GRAP and other related legislation and policies.
- Strategic Leadership and management, Strategic financial management, Financial and performance reporting, risk and change management, and stakeholder relations.
How to apply
Please forward all applications to: The Municipal Manager, Greater Letaba Municipality, P.O. Box 36, Modjadjiskloof 0835, or applications may be hand delivered at the Municipal Offices. Civic Centre, Botha Street, Modjadjiskloof. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Enquiries must be directed to Dr MB Letsoalo at 015 309 9246/7/8.