Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 12th July 2019 @ 12:00.
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: PHYSICAL SECURITY –REF NO: M/PS/2019/06-1P
- A recognized three-year National Diploma/ Degree (360 credits) with at least six (6) years appropriate proven experience in the field of physical security ideally within the Public Service of which three years should be in a managerial role.
- Computer literacy that include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- A relevant NIA security management course will be an advantage.
- PSIRA Grade A registered (not expired).
- Valid driver’s license (code 8).
- Knowledge of the Access Control to Public Premises and Vehicles Act, Firearm Control Act, Criminal Procedure Act, Fire Brigade Act, Disaster Management Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, MISS and other relevant and applicable security directives, legislations and regulations.
- Experience in policy implementation and formulation of plans.
- Knowledge of investigations.
- Knowledge of understanding of electronic security systems.
- Knowledge of Policy formulation.
- Knowledge of Fire regulations.
- Knowledge of conducting research.
- Knowledge of Investigations awareness programme.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Knowledge of National Information Security Policy.
- Knowledge of Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act.
- Knowledge of security directives (NIA, SAPS, NPA).
- Knowledge of Security breaches and investigations.
- Understanding and managing security risks.
- Good communication skills both verbal and spoken.
- Good reporting skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Operating and auditing skills.
- Disaster and recovery skills.
- Good analytical and innovative thinking skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Non aggressive, cautiousness and disciplined.
- Assertive, precise.
- Able to work in teams and independently.
- Good communicator in various languages and at all levels.
- Flexibility, receptive to suggestions. Self-driven, ability to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
- Customer orientated.
- Effective report writing skills.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Emergency and crisis management.
- Surveillance Rules and Techniques.
- Observation, situation analysis skills. Ethical business conduct.
- Reliable, capable of being entrusted with sensitive information.
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, or Private Bag x63, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001.
ENQUIRIES: Ms Mapule Mahlangu on Tel no:012 399 2639