Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 19th July 2019 @ 12:00.
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- MANAGER: UNCLAIMED BENEFITS AND RE-ISSUES REF NO: MNG-UNCL&REI/2019/07-1P
- A recognized three-year Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma or equivalent three year qualification (360 credits) in the Financial Accounting field.
- Six (6) years appropriate proven experience in the field of finance of which three (3) years was in a managerial role.
- Computer literacy that includes a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Knowledge of Employee Benefits.
- Knowledge of Financial management.
- Knowledge of PFMA.
- Knowledge of GEPF service and products.
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements, particularly BCEA and GPAA policies and procedures, including Public Service Act (PSA). Knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of Training and Development.
- Knowledge of strategic planning.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Motivating skills.
- Ability to establish controls to monitor tasks.
- Persuasiveness and flexibility.
- Customer service orientation. Ability to take responsibility.
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, or Private Bag x63, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. FOR ATTENTION: Mr Ismael Radebe–Recruitment.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable on the internet at http://www.gpaa.gov.za(Originally signed).
ENQUIRIES: Ismael Radebe Tel No: 012 319 2299