Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of General Manager. The application will close on 5th August 2019 @ 12:00.
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- GENERAL MANAGER: ENTERPRISE WIDE RISK (CHIEF RISK OFFICER)REF NO: GMEWR/2019/07-1P
- A relevant B degree/B Tech (NQF 7) in Risk Management or related field as recognized by SAQA.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in an Enterprise Wide Risk Management (Risk and Fraud) environment -a combination of experience within Corporate Governance, Internal Audit, Forensic and Fraud Prevention will be an advantage.
- At least five years’ senior management experience within the relevant field.
- Proven track record as a Programme Head/Business Head.
- Candidates who hold membership of the Institute of Risk Managers of South Africa (IRMSA) will be an advantage.
- Experience in Financial Services, especially Employee Benefits, Pension Fund and Retirement Benefits Administration will be a distinct advantage.
- Strategic capability.
- Service delivery innovation.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Financial management.
- People management and empowerment.
- Programme and project management.
- Change management.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge management.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Service Excellence.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Team Player.
- Knowledge of Benefits Administration.
- Knowledge of Relevant legislative requirements and GPAA policies and procedures.
- Industry Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Pension Fund Regulations and Rules.
- Knowledge of Compliance Management.
- Working knowledge of COSO Management Framework and Value chain.
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, or Private Bag x63, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001, FOR ATTENTION: Mapule Mahlangu-Recruitment.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable on the internet at http://www.gpaa.gov.za(Originally signed).
ENQUIRIES: Mapule Mahlangu Tel No: (012) 399 2639