Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrator. The application will close on 3rd April 2020 @ 12:00.
Salary: R208 584 per annum
Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) advertised post is as follows:
- ADMINISTRATOR: TAXATION (PROCESSES) REF NO: ADM/TAX/2020/03-1P
- An appropriate three year tertiary qualification in Finance (at least 360 credits) with 18 months proven experience in Finance Or A Grade 12 Certificate/Senior Certificate (Matric) with three years proven experience in Finance;
- Experience within Taxation will serve as an advantage;
- Computer literacy that would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of the Income Tax Act and the interpretation thereof:
- Knowledge of the PFMA;
- Knowledge of the Pension Fund Act: Knowledge of the Retirement Fund:
- Knowledge of the GEP LAW:
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills:
- Numeracy Methodical skills:
- Quality orientation:
- Team orientation:
- Service orientation.
How to apply
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number, Government Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, Pretoria or Private Bag x63, Arcadia, Pretoria, For Attention: Mr Lesiba Sehlapelo–Recruitment.
Requirement of applications: Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable on the internet at http://www.gpaa.gov.za (Originally signed).
ENQUIRIES: Mr Lesiba Sehlapelo, Tel No: (012) 399 2710